How To Discover Your Talents And Start Living Out Your Dreams In Life by Tunji Oyedokun
- Dalai Lama’s 15 Rules for Living
- 50 Motivational The Rock Quotes
- Bill Gates 11 Rules You Will Never Learn In School
Living out your purpose in life begins with discovering what talent you have. Identifying what kind of talent you possess may be a tough thing to do. Here are some of the tips you need to determine the kind of talent you are blessed with.
• If your passion is to make people laugh with your words and put smiles on people’s faces. You can turn out to become a good comedian.
• If you have a good voice and can make use of it well or you manage your voice well to the extent that when you sing, people pass comment about your voice. You can become a good singer or artist.
• If you love to draw and your drawings or artworks have made people praise your works. You can be on your way to becoming a good artist.
• If writing is your passion and whenever you write you receive positive comments and applauds from readers. You can become a good writer. Depending on which aspect of writing your interest is you can specialise in any of the following.
a) motivational and inspirational writing
c) songwriting and so on.
• If you love to act play or movies and you are bold to speak in public or have a passion for going on TV. You can become a good actor or actress.
• If you love to do business and you place value on being independent. You are also creative, blessed with ideas and bold to start a business venture. You can become a good entrepreneur.
• If you are passionate about citizens and have an interest in serving the public and managing the resources and affairs of the state or nation. You can become a good politician.
• If you love to talk, speak and have an interest in going on TV or radio. You can become a vibrant presenter, newscaster, OAP or journalist.
• If you love a sport and you are applauded whenever you are engaging in it or you can’t see a day pass without you practising it. Depending on your choice of sport ranging from footballing; boxing; running; playing tennis, chess, basketball; jumping; weight lifting and so on. You can become a talented athlete.
• If you love to care for sick people and it affects you negatively whenever you see a sick person lying down. You can become a good health worker like a Nurse, Doctor, Pharmacist, etc.
• If your passion is to invent or discover new things. You can become an inventor.
• If you love to dance and people pay attention to you whenever you’re dancing and pass positive comments like OMG you are amazing. You can become a good dancer.
• If your passion is to impart knowledge, build, educate people or raise a new generation of scholars. You can become a good teacher or educator.
• If your passion is playing musical instruments. You can play keyboard, guitar, saxophone, trumpet, violin and so on. You can become a good instrumentalist.
The list goes on and on. All you need to do is to discover what talent you have and start pursuing your dreams. It is possible for a person to have multiple talents and pursue all.
“Don’t let any negativity stand in the way of what you believe you can achieve. Showcase your talent and achieve success, because it is why you are here. You deserve success!”–Tunji Oyedokun