You are at a point where you make a good choice about what you want in life. You can decide to remain stagnant or move forward. The choice is yours. In spite of what your circumstances are, decide to reconnect with your vision. Take up things that bring you to your dreams every day. Remind yourself of why you mustn’t give up on your dreams. Be persistently pursuing what gives you joy. Be patient with what you believe in. Give your dreams enough time to flourish in order to give you the success you truly deserve. Your position of power, success and respect are achievable. Here are 70 Famous Success Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed.
70 Famous Success Quotes That Will Inspire You:
1. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” Les Brown
2. “New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live.” Tony Robbins
3. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” Zig Ziglar
4. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” Henry David Thoreau
5. “Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!” Tony Robbins
6. “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” Lisa M. Amos
7. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
8. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” Swami Vivekananda
9. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
10. “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” Anonymous
11. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
12. “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” Vaibhav Shah
13. “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” Denzel Washington
14. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” Albert Einstein
15. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
17. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
18. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
19. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill
20. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” Nathaniel Hawthorne
21. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” Albert Einstein
22. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe
23. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” Thomas Jefferson
24. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
25. “Everyday we wake up we are given a choice; to either let our dreams be dreams or decide to give life to them by taking steps towards fulfilling them.” Icent Francis
26. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” Thomas J. Watson
27. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear-not absence of fear.” Mark Twain
28. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” Bill Cosby
29. “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” Carl Bard
30. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” Martha Stewart
31. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
32. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” Mark Twain
33. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
34. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” Charles F. Kettering
35. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” Steve Jobs
36. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” T. Harv Eker
37. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” Jim Rohn
38. “The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” Napoleon Hill
39. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” Jane Smiley
40. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” George Bernard Shaw
41. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” Diane Ackerman
42. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Anonymous
43. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” Francis Chan
44. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” Jim Rohn
45. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” Larry Winget
46. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” Mike Gafka
47. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” Margaret Thatcher
48. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” G. K. Chesterton
49. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
50. ” So I get up every morning at 2:30, 3 o’clock!
‘Cause greatness is upon me!
Dr. King is dead!
Malcolm X is dead!
I’m that new guy!
I’m that new inspiration!
I’m the guy you look at when your daddy ain’t in your life!
When your daddy in prison!
I’m that guy that comes in your high school
and tells you,
you can make it happen!
Greatness is Upon You!
You better act like it!! Eric Thomas
51. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” Abraham Lincoln
52. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” John Maxwell
53. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” Thomas J. Watson
54. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” Albert Einstein
55. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.” Jack Canfield
56. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” Henry Ford
57. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
58. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” Bruce Lee
59. “Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.” David Frost
61. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” Mario Andretti
62. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” Pablo Picasso
63. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.” Booker T. Washington
64. “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” J. Paul Getty
65. “Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.” Jimmy Spithill
66. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” Stephen Covey
67. “Our worldly successes cannot be guaranteed, but our ability to achieve spiritual success is entirely up to us, thanks to the grace of God. The best advice I know is to give is to give those worldly things your best but never your all – reserve the ultimate hope for the only one who can grant it.” Mitt Romney
68. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” Dale Carnegie
69. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” Albert Einstein
70. “The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” Benjamin DisraeliPlease Share: